Tuesday 5 July 2011

Morgan

The first time I shot Morgan - over a year ago - it was a complete disaster. I've deleted the images from the entirety of the internet, I hate them that much. My idea just didn't work out and the composition was a mess. So it was really important to me to redeem myself this time around.

This girl is amazing. She's not conventionally 'pretty' but that's exactly why she is so great. She just fits the part even when she's not trying, and is actually quite inspiring to shoot. I could have gone on all day had the light allowed us.

We shot this on the beach during sunset, the evening before she left to return to Ohio.
























My personal favourite, below, by far.

'worried about things to come'






see pictures as I edit them at:
www.twitter.com/jackalexanderUK

1 comment: