Monday 4 July 2011

Jay and James

Last Sunday we were supposed to finish filming my video but it got delayed. I was revved up to shoot and instead ended up (sort've accidentally) making plans to do two different shoots, so I did them back to back.

The first was with Jay, in the sea.
















And secondly James. We went to one of my favourite places, 
not only to shoot at but just for a time out. It's where I did the plane shoot last August
( this picture: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6039/5902104221_88fb5a03a2_z.jpg )




















Sorry I haven't written much about the pictures lately. I've been so busy trying to catch up on the time I lost when my internet was down when I carried on shooting. I have pictures from one more shoot to upload and then I will be doing a post about my video, explaining what it is about and why I chose to film it the way I did.

Other than that I am working on being better. Getting back to being creative.
 My pictures are really starting to bore me and I'm tired of taking stuff that is just 'nice.' I know I can do better, it's just hard trying to get your head round a block like this.
But it'll happen.

www.twitter.com/jackalexanderUK



No comments:

Post a Comment